1. Wash your hands thoroughly and select one Kitty Pop.
2. (Gloves is optional) Use your finger and slowly unravel the string that is wrapped around the neck of the Kitty Pop until the string is stretched to its maximum length.
3. Use your finger to insert the Kitty Pop deep into the vagina, get as close to your cervix as possible. DO NOT try to push it into your cervix!
4. Ensure the tail end of the Kitty Pop is sticking out from your vaginal opening (like a tampon) so you can easily remove it when needed.
5. Leave one Kitty Pop in at a time for 24 hours, then remove. Repeat Steps 1-4 for the the other two Kitty Pops, (1 pop for 24 hours). Allow the vagina to expel dead tissues, bacteria, and waste, so we recommend wearing a pantyliner during your entire detox.
6. Remember this is a detox so the process lasts a total of 6 days (3 days for pop detox and additional 2 days for waste removal) NO sexual intercourse during this time.
The Kitty Pop contains phytoestrogen herbs that mimick estrogen and other regulatory hormones once entered into the blood stream. Once the pearls are inserted deep into the vagina, the medicinal herbs are gradually absorbed into the body through the vaginal walls. This detox will act as a hormone stabilizer, increase blood flow and circulation to the uterus, relieving abdominal cramps and painful periods, and help to shed unwanted or excess vaginal tissues, bacteria, and waste.
-Bear in mind you are detoxing your intimate area so expect to feel something. All women are different so they will experience symptoms differently.
-Some women will experience itchiness and dryness (mild-moderate) because toxins and wastr are being drawn and escaping through the vaginal canal causing irritation.
-Some women will experience cramping (mild-moderate) due to the uterine and vaginal lining pulling off and shedding. Women with fibroids, cysts, and endometriosis will experience more cramping than others.
-Some will experience odors (mild-foul) depending on their ailment. Do not panic the odor as well as the other symptoms will go away once the detox process ends.
-Some women don't experience any of the symptoms listed.
-Most women will experience shedding of the vaginal lining & tissues that will appear like thick white rubbery skin.
-If you are pregnant or nursing (breastfeeding)
-If you are a virgin (hymen intact)
-If you have an IUD because it can disrupt it
-If you are currently on your menstrual cycle
-If you are less than 10 days away from your menstrual cycle
-While taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners).
This is the extraction process. The white stuff that is coming out of you is a mixture of vaginal lining tissues, yeast, bacteria, waste...etc. The discharge will vary in color from white, yellow, pink, dark red, and reddish brown due to signs of infections and/or blood/blood clots. It is important you do not pick at it it will come out naturally on its own.
No worries, simply remove the Kitty pop and allow your cycle to end and proceed with another pearl 3 days after your period ends. Do not re-use the same pearl you took out. It will not affect your menstrual cycle.